My Birthday Presents

Hey Everybody!

On Wednesday evening we had my presents! Although it was a couple days late, it was still nice to get them! (Better late than never, right?? :P)
Since my birthday is the first one of the year in our family, I got rather spoiled this year!

We sat in the same positions..!!

Mum said, "Have a more natural hand position!"

Laura's our cute Little Miss!


Not exactly sure what they're doing here.. :P




Maria gave me a special handmade gift. A notebook full of poems and psalms for me to learn! (Only little kids!)


'Coz chocolate's always good.



 

That little white rectangle is an international postage stamp.

I'm looking forwards, Monique's looking right.

I'm looking right, Monique's looking forward. That's because Mum was sitting in front of us, and Bee was sitting to our left. They both had cameras!






I love notebooks... *sigh*


A music stand just like Bee's!!

And a bike!


::My cake - made and decorated by yours truly::
 


Me and all my presents.

Hope y'all enjoy the pics!

Danielle :)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Ellie!!! I am glad you got so many fun presents!! I am sure you felt very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ellie! I can’t believe you’re 15 already! I’m glad you got spoiled rotten!!����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie!!!! Time goes so fast; you'll be 15 before you know it, I'm sure! <3

      Delete
    2. 😄 I can’t believe I’ll be fourteen this April... I don’t feel like I’m about to be fourteen!

      Delete
    3. IKR!! I don't feel 15 either... I feel about 10 years old!

      Delete

Post a Comment