My Senior Photos

Hey everyone! 

Thanks to my wonderful sister, Bianca of Bianca Ruby Photography, I was able to get some lovely (in my humble opinion) senior photos to commemorate my 'graduation' from school... or more accurately, my finishing of homeschooling and entering of the world of... full time jobs. Study. Slavery. Etc... you get the picture. :D

These photos are admittedly from several months ago! I finished school a long while ago and am only now getting around to posting these photos! Does that speak to my procrastination skills? Maybe. (Yes.)

Because reading and obviously Pride & Prejudice! 

Me trying to pose like most people xD

Classic and beautiful!

One of my favorites!




Can we take a moment to appreciate this skirt? 


Yayyy :D


More reading! I love this pose!

Because hugging trees is way more fun than you think. (Seriously, go and try it ;))


Photoshoots are adventures I wouldn't want to miss. 
Behind the Scenes:
1. Did you notice that the first photo was taken at night time while the rest were taken in daylight? We had to make two trips in order to get some good shots as we arrived way too late for the first shoot. Lol. 
2. The time gap between the two shoots was a just a few weeks (I think!) but in that time, the cherry blossom trees had all finished flowering. Goodbye cherry blossom-inspired photo ideas!

Have a blessed day!



Comments

  1. Aww fun pictures!
    Appreciating that beautiful skirt 😍
    -SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you SawyerMarie! It is a beautiful skirt :)

      Delete

Post a Comment