The Book Dragon Interrogation Tag

Hey Everyone!! :D 

Firstly, a quick assurance, that yes, I'm still alive, and no, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... xD. 
Secondly, a sheepish apology for my absence on the blogosphere for a while.... (actually I've secretly been there, but not making my presence known.) 
And thirdly, an excited introduction to a tag created by Julia at Lit Aflame and myself!! We're both doing this tag, so please go and check out her blog





~The Rules~

-Thank the person that tagged you (and link back to them)-
-Share the tag graphic-
-Tag 5 bloggers-





Where do you read?

I read wherever! At home, I'll typically read on my bed, but often I'll read on the couch, at the table (shhh!), outside, and sometimes even on the floor. (Yes, I know.) 
When I'm out, I'll read in the car, at the beach, and yes, I've read while walking through a grocery store. *winks*


How fast do you read?

I think I'm a fairly average reader, certainly not a fast reader! I've read about 1 1/2 books of about 300-400 pages each in one day. But I didn't read the whole day! 


What is your favourite cliche in books?

I don't really know... maybe when people really dislike each other for ages, and then finally acknowledge that they're a couple. I think it's called the 'enemies to lovers' trope. 


Do you eat or drink while you read? If so, what?

YES. I love to eat while I'm reading. Mostly chocolate. And cookies..and dessert. Anything delicious, really. I don't drink much as a rule. 


What do you do while reading? (Any weird exercises?!)

I have been known to read upside down on a chair. xD I like to curl up on a chair - I find that the most comfortable position. 


What are your favourite book characters?

Um that's reaallly hard. I loved Ella from 'A Lady Unrivaled' by Roseanna M. White. 
Hadley and Archer from 'In 27 Days'. And Elsie and Mr. Travilla from the Elsie Dinsmore series.


What is a book that surprised you - one that you thought would be bad but was actually really interesting? Or vice versa.

I got out 'Sadie' by Courtney Summers, but I didn't read it. When I looked through it, I saw a lot of swearing and questionable morals, which was really disappointing! :( 
I can only think of 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I thought it would be... well, dry and old.. but I really enjoyed it! 


If you could choose to be one book character, who would it be?

Ohhh dear. Maybe Elsie Dinsmore. Or really everyone. I just love being a reader because you can be 100000000 different people while still being yourself... awesome, isn't it??


Now for the tags:

Victoria from Victoria's Book Nook
Lisa from Inkwell
Bethani from Gratefully His
Nicole from Legend of a Writer
Paige from Paige's Pages

Thanks for reading, y'all! Wishing you all a blessed day.

And a big thanks to Julia for doing the collab with me!!! Now just you go over to her blog and read her post!! :D My first collab; thanks for the experience, Julia!



Comments

  1. (I’m so glad you tagged me, because if you didn’t I would have stolen it. XD)

    Great post! I loved this collab idea! And YES, eating chocolate while reading is one of the best things in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! :D I'm glad you liked it!! ;)

      Thanks - it was a lot of fun doing it with Julia! Haha yes completely AGREED. xD

      Delete
  2. Great answers!
    Ahhh, Elsie and Mr. Travilla! Good memories. And I LOVE eating and drinking while reading - though I have to be super careful so I don't get my precious book dirty - lol.

    This has been fun! Thank you for doing the Collab with me - we'll have to do another one in the future!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes.... *nostalgic sighs*
      Hahaha yes - whenever we read and eat at the table, it's terrible, because we're all warning each other to be careful with our books!! xD
      And yes, we should totally do another one sooner or later!!

      Delete

Post a Comment