A Few of My Favourite Things Tag

Well, this is going to be a fun tag!! Thanks for tagging me, Bri!

I suppose I should apologize for my unexpected and uninterrupted break from blogging.... sorry, y'all! It was not my intention, I promise. It just sorta... happened. :D Now if you would please excuse me, I'm going to do this tag!! 






Tag rules:
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you!
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag! (Beth in Boots.)
♥ Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  Add at least one picture of everything! 
♥ Tag seven  people at least! (If you don't know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can.)
♥ Put the seven rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post! 
♥ Have fun!!! 




Chocolate. 

Naturally, y'all. If you know me, you would definitely expect chocolate to be in this post. xD




Bible Reading and (well, not exactly journaling.)

I'd love to do Bible journaling, but I've never really gotten into it. The times I've tried I've totally messed up whatever I was meaning to do! I do love the idea, though! (Maybe one day I can try it with you, Hanni! :D)




BOOKS. BOOKS. And MORE BOOKS. 

These things are a huge part of my life. Seriously. :D (I did not stay up to 2:13am a few days ago finishing a book. Shhh.)




~Letters~

 I always love getting a sweet, thoughtful letter or card from a dear friend! :D 
Don't we all??




Music

I love music, whether I'm the one playing it, or whether I'm listening to it! (This is also quite a big part of my day!)




~Friends~

Friends are just the most AWESOME things, y'all. Whether it's a good laugh on a bad day, or a word of encouragement, or a challenge, or maybe an example to look up to, friends are wonderful! (I'm not sure if that sentence actually made sense grammatically, but my brain is too tired to try and figure that out. Do me a favor, guys. Does that sentence make sense?)




Writing

And.... writing. I like to write the good old-fashioned way - with a pen and paper. (Okay, it's only because I don't have my own computer and the family one isn't always free. Plus I generally write late at night, and by that time, the computer's turned off. So yes.) I only write short stories atm. Maybe one day I'll gather up the courage and knowledge to write a novel. I hope so!




And that's the END!!! 

I tag:
Hannah from Joy and Wildflowers
Nicole from Legend of  Writer
Gray Marie from Writing is Life
Danielle from Snapper
Lisa from Inkwell
Julia from Lit Aflame
Paige from Paige's Pages

Participation is optional for you, girls. Do it if you find the time!! :D I would love to read your answers, though!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this quick and easy enough post! (Not counting the pictures, of course. Let's not say how much time it took me to take these bad quality photos.) xD
What are some of your favourite things?


Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag!

    (Yes, that sentence did make sense, don’t worry!)

    And I’m with you on all of these! Especially chocolate. Chocolate is amazing. (Do you like dark chocolate?). (And just thinking about it is making me smell it, and now I’m hungry. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! :D
      Okay, phew! xD

      Ohhh yes!!!! I'm not super crazy about dark chocolate, personally, but I do like it once in a while!! My favourite is milk chocolate!!! What about you?? Oh, haha lol!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun tag! I loved reading your answers! Everything you mentioned are some of my favorite things too! Especially chocolate!!! *high fives*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!!! Thanks!!
      Haha yep! :D *high fives back*

      Delete
  3. This was such a fun tag! And I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! You're right, it was a great tag!!

      Delete
  4. Love all your answers! Especially chocolate XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me, and yes to chocolate and writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Annie, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner! I'm terrible at keeping up with the blogs I follow.
    This looks fun! And I'm using way too many exclamation marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! :D Sorry I've taken so long to reply! Someone else was logged in instead of me.. :D

      Delete
  7. Wow Dan, I didn't know you had that photo of Hannah and I!!! I remember that ,it was rather funny :)
    YES to the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment