Baby Name Challenge Tag

Hmmm this is going to be an interesting tag! :D This is the moment where my mind goes blank every time. XD
Thanks for tagging me, Bri!



baby name challenge tag
RULES:
 - Answer the questions - 
- Tag three friends -


1. What are your favourite boy and girl names from the top 100 of the year?

Boy: (Okay I'm just going to interrupt myself and say, DO I ACTUALLY HAVE ANY FAVOURITES?? Not exactly... and are we seriously supposed to scroll through 100 names?? And REMEMBER our favourites??! End of rant.) So my favourite name is just going to be the first name I notice and like - Carter.
Girl: Abigail. There are WAY too many options and I can like pretty much any names (except for the ones I don't like.) but Abigail is one of my favourites. (If you think I'm spelling 'favourites' wrong, let me just tell you that 'favourites' is the NZ spelling. :D)

2. What are your least favourite boy and girl names from the top 100 of the year?

Boy: Mateo. I actually don't mind this name too much, now that I think about it. Sorry, guys, there are just so few names I really dislike! (Plus I can't remember any right now. :P)
Girl: Penelope. Seriously. Who is going to name their little girl this? I wouldn't. It's a fairy-tale/children's fiction name. 

3. If you have twins, what would you name them?

Girl and boy: Julie and Jackson
Girl and girl: Kirsten and Kayden
Boy and boy: Chad and Ethan
(Just random ideas, y'all. I do LIKE these names, though!)

4. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

Erin, maybe. (Again, how am I supposed to choose?) 

5. If you had four children, boys or girls, all with the same first letter, what would their names be?

Aiden
Adelaide
Aaron
Addallee

6. What is your favourite animal-inspired name?

Jackal. Y'all, this is such an inspirational name... doesn't it evoke feelings of dedication and stubbornness? And for #hearties, reminds you of someone special??!
Yes, that is a joke.

7. What is your favourite color inspired name?

Hazel, maybe?

8. What are your top three favourite boy names?

No clue.
Jack
Leeland
Bill
(Just because. If I can't think of the real answer, I may as well allude to a certain something for the rest of the post, right?)

9. What are your top three favourite girl names?

Elizabeth
Abigial
Rosemary
(Clara, Florence, Molly...)

10. What is your favourite month-inspired name?

Truthfully, I think it'd be May.

11. Choose a name from a movie.

Jane. (Hint: readers would also know this name... it could be from either of two classics.)


12. Choose a name that is already in your family.

Bianca.

13. Choose a  name from a book.

Ella from 'A Lady Unrivaled' by Roseanna M. White.
Guy Fawkes from 'Fawkes' by Nadine Brandes.

I tag: Hannah from Joy and Wildflowers
And YOU, if you want to do it! :D

Have an awesome day!! (And excuse the huge amount of time it's taken me to do this... *cough*)


Comments

  1. Ooooooo, I’ve never seen this tag before, but it’s cool! And I agree - Penelope??? Really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah!! Ikr??! Consider yourself tagged, then! :D (If you want to do it, that is!)

      Delete
  2. Fun tag! I like the name hazel too! =)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I didn't know Abigail was your favorite name, Ellie!! That's so nice! oh and btw...i like the name danielle a lot too..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I am behind on ALL THE BLOGS right now, and just got a chance to read this.
    2. JACKAL. That's it, that's what she can call the baby *laughs way to hard*
    3. Okay, when you just started cheating and looking around Hope Valley for your answers, I laughed so hard. How did I forget that Lee's full name was Leeland? And Cat comes before Florence ;). I was sad when they took her out of the show! She had a nice, gentle part to add to the show!
    I enjoyed your tag! And I agree, my mind goes so blank when I first start tags, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's totally fine! :D
      Haha I'm so glad someone else enjoys laughing about WCTH as well! xD
      I'm so glad you had a lovely time reading this tag... I had fun doing it!!! I KNOW!! I personally think they should have left Cat in as well... she played such an important part in the first season... so why take her out?!

      Delete
  5. I didn't really get the Jackal joke...
    Very cool Dan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from When Calls the Heart - remember Jack? That's who I was referring to!!
      Thanks!!

      Delete

Post a Comment