The TBR Tag


Well, hello and welcome, everyone!! 
I'm stealing this tag from my good friend, Hanni. (Not sure where it originally came from.) Be sure to check out her blog!
This is my first time doing a tag, so bear with me! I wasn't exactly tagged for this... but anyway!

1. How do you keep track of your TBR?
A friend recommended Goodreads to me a while ago, so that's what I use. It's very helpful!



2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
I don't have a kindle, so it's all print. (I think!)


3. A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
I'm not really sure... maybe Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy??

Image result for Authentic Beauty: The Shaping of a Set-Apart Young Woman




4. A recently added book to your TBR?
And that would be.... When God Calls the Heart: Devotions from Hope Valley.

35888136


5. A book on your TBR strictly because of the cover?
I don't think I have any of these... the covers sometimes get me interested, but I don't put things on strictly because of the covers... Love this one, though!

34460441


6. A book on your TBR you don't plan on reading?
The Complete Stories and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe. It's so... dark. Gloomy. (Well, I did get it out from the library, but a quick skim-read was enough for me. Edgar himself didn't have the best morals, anyway, so that kinda puts me off!)

23919


7. An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for?
Can't think of any. :(





8. A book on your TBR that everyone's read but you?

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer. It may take me a while to read this one.... (but then, I've heard raving reviews on it, so I guess I'd better read it!)

40606102


9. A book that everyone recommends to you?
Can I do series for this one?? That would be the 'Chronicles of Narnia' series by C. S. Lewis. Pretty much everyone loves them. (At least, that's what it sounds like every time someone recommends them to me!)


10. A book on your TBR that you're dying to read?

When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke. Isn't the cover gorgeous??


389827


11. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
 595

Well, that's it for now! Hope you enjoyed reading my first tag! 


Danielle :)


Pictures fromof Pinterest and Goodreads.


Comments

  1. If Authentic Beauty is still at the library you can probably read it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, and I thought I had a lot of books on my TBR! xD This was a fun post -- I hope you enjoyed your first tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha, yeah... I guess I have quite a few!! :P
      Thanks, I did! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment