5 Tips for Modesty

Hey Y'all!

Today I'm going to share a few modesty tips I've heard over the years. Some I've tried, some I haven't!


1) Use a scarf to cover a tighter-than-usual shirt.
 Black dress as maxi skirt  small brown belt   white tank   colorful scarf= great sightseeing outfit (can cover shoulders in churches)


2) Cover the rear area (on a tight skirt or jeans) with a long shirt or cardigan.
I need a slouch hat..since I'm 6 months in to the neglect dreads, and summer is ending very soon Cute with this outfit


3) Camisoles under see-through shirts. (You can even make fake clip-on cami's as in pic below.)

free crochet camisole pattern, free crochet pattern, Anchor knitting cotton, free camisole pattern, Red rose knitting cotton,


4) Lace extenders can make your dresses and skirts longer without looking strange.

I have this! AMEN for a dress extender. Does everything cute have to be a mini skirt? Gracious. AND! I LOVE the girl who started this company - her story is beautiful. And she was on shark tank.


5) Wear a shirt under a sleeve-less dress.

Wear a shirt under a dress instead of a sweater over a dress to make it work appropriate



And... .that's the end! Hope you enjoyed these tips!

All the pics are from Pinterest.

Danielle :)

Comments

Post a Comment