The Three Little Ones' Birthday Party

Hey Everyone! I finally have some pics from their party! And... yeah, I'm finally bothering to post them! We went to Ambury Farm Park, and place that we've been to a few times before. There are animals there that you can see and sometimes pat, but we didn't do that. We just sat. And ate. And talked. And the children played. Please excuse any mistakes in grammar or facts; or anything else. I think I'm contracting Alzheimer's. Oh well, never mind! :P

I think once everyone arrived, we had people from 5 different families there. (Mostly kids). 


Not exactly sure what Bryce's up to here?!

::Present-giving time::


Abby (our cousin) had a birthday that day, I think, so she got a few presents as well! :)



::Little Miss Cutie's new hat::

The cute little blond boy at the front of the pic is Daniel; his birthday was a couple days after the party, so he also got a present or two! 

Sorry if something/s don't make sense!

Danielle :)


Comments