Currently







Hey Y'all!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a couple weeks... 

My camera ran out of battery power, and we don't have any more batteries. I borrowed Diana's camera and she can't find her cord (that attaches the camera to the computer), and my phone doesn't have data, which means I can't send pics from my phone to my computer. (And we don't have wifi.) So basically I can't do any proper posts, I'm afraid! 

Just checking in to let y'all know I haven't forgotten you! (Or my blog!)

These are pics I had already sent to my computer a few days ago. :P

:: Chiquita::

We bottled peaches at a friend's house earlier this week.

Monique and myself with Hannah



And... we went shopping for Maria and Laura's presents, so I had to keep Laura occupied so she wouldn't see what the others were buying. Decorations for St. Patrick's Day were on sale. (We didn't buy them, though!)

Have a great day!

Danielle :)


Comments

Post a Comment