Car Troubles

Hey Everybody!

In the last couple weeks Bee (my eldest sister) has been having some car trouble! Her car wouldn't start, so she always needed a jumpstart wherever she was! At home, at work, at play... :P

Anyway, we moved her car so it was out of the way in our driveway. But we didn't think about how close the driver door was to our house. So we had this:
Laura smiling coz she can't get out!

Bee's car next to the house

The gap.. it was about 20-25cm.

Only the kiddies could fit into the car! Because the battery was flat, all the doors except for the driver door wouldn't open! So they were able to squish through the door that was right next to the house.. at first only Laura got in, so we thought that we might have had to tell her how to turn the car on and put down the handbrake so that we could jumpstart it... but it turned out that Bryce and Maria could fit in as well. So Bryce got to do it!

Bryce - super happy to be starting a car.

Getting the jumper cables ready. Our van's engine is in the back.. or the front of the back. Try to make sense of what I'm writing, y'all, I do apologize, I'm rather tired. :D

Bee instructing Bryce on how to start the car.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the pics!

Danielle :)

PS: Bee does have a new engine now! So no more jumpstarting!

Comments

  1. Too bad that the engine in your sister's car blew, Ellie!! I am glad she was able to get it fixed. Bryce looks like he had a blast starting her car....LOL :-P When I was younger, I remember being thrilled whenever my mom let me start our truck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was annoying for her! Bryce was definitely excited to start her car for her! Haha yes!! Oh... lucky, you had a truck!!

      Delete
  2. I actually have a new battery, not a whole engine :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment