Releasing Our Own Music Video!!

 Hey Everyone! 

If you're wondering "who is this girl? And why is she turning up in my feed?" Lol... it's because I made my blog private a couple if years ago and just now decided to make it public again! 

To those of you who still have a vague recollection of me... I'm back! πŸ˜„ Don't give up on me entirely!!

So what is so important that I had to make my blog public to share?

I'm so glad you asked!!! 

.................................................................................

My family has loved the idea of playing together for many years... we have just dabbled around with it and never really done much. However, in the last few years, my eldest sister has pushed and encouraged and overall just used her "big sister capacity" to make us practice and perform for nursing homes and such! It's been a blessing and I am so happy to have that opportunity!

We have been wanting to expand a little and continue to grow from there. With that in mind, we have been working on something very special - a huge secret until today!!! 



I am SO excited to share with you my family's very own MUSIC VIDEO!!! 

Be sure to check it out and leave your comments! 

Thanks for reading/watching!!

Danielle :) 

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm excited you're going to start posting again!πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰ Great job on the music video!πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment