It's Been a While! (a.k.a. my unapologetic re-entrance into the blogosphere)

Hey Everybody!

*crickets*

Yes, I know it's been ages. Hopefully there are still some people around?!

Annnywayyy... since I'm kinda out of ideas (or perhaps the real problem is that I have too many xD) I will re-enter the blogosphere with a few photos. (a.k.a. the actually-massive photo dump characteristic of bloggers.)

So you can't really tell, but this little miss decided to play in the dirt (read: eat the dirt) and here her bib, face, hands, and shoes are alllll dirty. Plus she's holding her trademark peg, (never far from her; we have a stock of them in like a billion places. Trust me.) which is also covered in dirt. Monique took this pic just before she had a bath. 


It turns out that twins don't always think alike xD (Just joking; we're not twins, y'all.)

Please ignore my chopped-off head. My photography skills are... sketchy. But just look at that adorable chubby face! 
Walks are a routine part of our lives around here. 

What a LOT of fun. This was definitely a highlight. Because who doesn't find it enjoyable to dress up, eat delicious food, and laugh with friends?? 


Okay, so my 'few photos' really are a just a few photos. 

What is one highlight from your month so far? 


Danielle :) (the not-so-committed blogger)

Comments