Random Life :: Photo Dump

Hey guys!

Since I've not been around much, and *ahem* I'm rather busy, I'll just share some random photos from the last month or so. Aaaand I'll try to caption them so you know what's going on. :)

I knew we'd always treasure a photo of Mom in her 'elephant dress'. Brings back so many memories... :D 

Proud Daddy!

I was with two other sisters at Juliana's birth. It was definitely amazing - I'd love to be at many more births! This was taken an hour or so after her birth.  


We've been to the beach quite a few times this summer! I got bored one time because I didn't take my book, so guess what I did instead?!

Little Miss when she has a sore, windy tummy!


I'm really disappointed this turned out fuzzy - it's really hard to take pics of babies smiling! Because they don't smile for very long!

And a sort-of smile! 

Bee took a few of us to the Thomas the Tank Engine Day in Glenbrook. 

Spent a couple of nights at a youth camp with these girls and others!

Laura slept in this same bun for 2 or 3 nights. 

She's nearly 2 months old now!

We have another driver! (Never mind that she's already been a driver for 2 years.)

Hope you enjoyed those terrible photos! Sorry for the quality y'all, but it's all I have! 
Have a lovely day/week/year/life! 




Comments

Post a Comment